Omera name meaning
What does Omera mean?
Omera means Inspiring, Positive Attitude or Great Personality is rooted from Celtic, French, Latin, Hebrew, Egyptian and English used as a girl name is prevalently used in Arabic. Omera is form of Omyra. Omyra is variation of unfading and darling Myra.
How do I pronounce Omera?
The three syllabled name Omera is pronounced, oh-mare-uh.
Variants of OmeraNames that rhyme with Omera
How popular is the name Omera?
Omera is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2004 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, Omera is a familiar name in Philippines, India and Nigeria. According to our evaluation, at least 800 people have been bestowed Omera around the globe.
What numbers say about Omera?
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Other names similar to Omera, for soon-to-be-parents
- Tudeg - The Tudeg means "People" is rooted from Celtic
- Bogdan - Meaning of Bogdan is The Elements Bog Meaning God or God's Gift used for boys which is used chiefly in Romanian and Finnish is originated from Celtic and Slavonic
- Kaylie - Customary Kaylie is originated from Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic is mainly used in English and is given to girls, Kaylie means "Keeper of the Keys, Pure or Descendant of Caollaidhe"
- Glenne - The rare girl name Glenne is originated from Celtic, Glenne means "From the Glen, Valley and From the Valley" is used chiefly in English. Glenne is a derivative of Glenna.
- Ruari - Unusual and Modern unisex name Ruari is chiefly used in Irish, meaning of Ruari is "Large / Red King" is originated from Celtic
Famous people named Omera
We could not find any notable namesake.