Anelma meaning and origin
Meaning of Anelma is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of AnelmaNames that rhyme with Anelma
Popularity of Anelma
Anelma is a familiar baby name in Finland. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions as per our research.
Anelma in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Anelma
You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You are a good listener and friend. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Parents who liked Anelma, loved these names
- Hervid is Swedish form of Härvidh
- Sere is form of Sera in Finnish language
- Fylgia is used especially in Swedish and Finnish aimed at girls, Fylgia means "She, who Follows" is originated from Old Norse
- Rickhart is form of Rickard in Swedish language
- Hemppa - Specifically used in Swedish and Finnish, Hemppa is used as a boy name. Hemppa is form of Hempa in Finnish language
Namesakes of Anelma
We could not find any notable namesake.