Patriciaa meaning and origin
Unheard-of Latin Patriciaa is given to girls. Patriciaa is spelling variation of Patricia. Patricia is feminine of Patricius. Patricia's meaning is Noblewoman and Nobleman is originated from Latin.
Variants of PatriciaaNames that rhyme with Patriciaa
Popularity of Patriciaa
Patriciaa is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Patriciaa
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You have no enemies. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
If you like Patriciaa, you would love these names
- Dominisha - Rare girl name Dominisha is originated from Latin, Dominisha means "Belonging to the Lord, Form of Dominick and Offered to the Lord" is used prevalently in English. Dominisha is a feminine of Dominic.
- Nathalie - Nathalie's meaning is Birth or Born on Christmas used for both genders used majorly in Greenlandic and Danish is originated from French and English
- Sergine - Meaning of Sergine is Famous Roman Family of the 1St Century is originated from Latin
- Fidelia - Acclaimed and Conifer Fidelia came from Latin, meaning of Fidelia is "Honesty or The Word Fidelis Which is of the Meaning Faithful" and is used for girls is substantially used in Spanish and Danish
- Jolan - Used specifically in Hungarian uncustomary, Jolan is used as a gender-neutral name, Jolan means "Illustrious Roman Family or Violets Bloom" is rooted from American, Latin and Native
Namesakes of Patriciaa
We could not find any notable namesake.