Particia name meaning
On This Page
What does Particia mean?
The infrequent girl name Particia came from Latin is notably used in English. Particia is variant form of persistent and preeminent Patricia. Patricia is a feminine form of Patricius. Originated from Latin, Infrequent Patricia, Patricia means "Noble Patrician and Nobleman".
How do I pronounce Particia?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Particia as p(a)-rti-cia. It can also be pronounced as par-ticia.
Variants of Particia
Middle Names for Particia
Marely, Harriette, view more middle names that goes with ParticiaNames that rhyme with Particia
How popular is the name Particia?
Particia is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1950, peaked in 1966 when it ranked 3956th and last appeared in 1994. Over 111 people have been named Particia in United States.
Also, Particia is a familiar name in Liberia, Nigeria, Malawi and Brazil. According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Particia around the globe.
What numbers say about Particia?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You always act like everything's just great. If you want to play with the big players, act like one.
Other names similar to Particia, for would be moms
- Dominicus means Of the Lord, Belonging to God or Lord is of Latin origin, a boy name is largely used in Dutch, Danish and Norwegian
- Augusto - Augusto's meaning is Venerable or Sublime is used as a baby boy name which is specifically used in Italian, Swedish and Finnish is rooted from Latin
- Minor - Acclaimed and Enduring Minor came from Latin and English is dominantly used in Norwegian and English and is given to both sexes, meaning of Minor is "Smallest One"
- Taycey is originated from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Taycey means "Quiet Silent Mute". Taycey is derived from Tacita.
- Macarena - Commonly Accepted girl name Macarena is majorly used in Spanish has origin in Latin and Spanish. Macarena is Latin form of Macarena
Famous people named Particia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Particia
- Girl names beginning with P
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -icia
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Patrician
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Nobleman