Marcelle name meaning
What does Marcelle mean?
Meaning of Marcelle is Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War) is commonly used in French and English and a gender-neutral name is of Greek and Latin origin. Marcelle is variation of biblical and loved Marcella. Marcella is an effeminate variant of Marcellus. Marcella is English cognate of Marcia. Marcella means Of the Sea and Little Marcus is of Latin and Greek origin is used particulary in English and Italian. Marcelle is celebrated on January 31st.
How do I pronounce Marcelle?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Marcelle as m(a)-rcelle. mar-celle is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Marcelle
Marcus, Maselle, Marcella, Marcia, Makela, Marce, Marcellina, Marcas, Damarcus, Marcusanthony, Marcea, Marcius, Martha, Makelah, Celine, MarcellinusNames that rhyme with Marcelle
How popular is the name Marcelle?
a very popular name in France having over 229330 recievers in 109 years of usage. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1918, the moniker grabbed the 4th spot and 8632 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 5 baby names 2 times Marcelle was a common name in United States. Over 5810 babies have been named Marcelle since 1894. When at the peak of its usage in 1920,. However after 177 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Marcelle is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2000. And also in Belgium. But Marcelle is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in Cameroon. As per our findings, over 230000 people has been named Marcelle globally.
Marcelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Marcelle?
You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You have a quick mind. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
You would love these names similar to Marcelle
- Lauraine - Uncommon unisex name Lauraine has origin in Old French and Latin which is particulary used in English and English languages, meaning of Lauraine is "The Laurel Tree or Land of the People of Lothar"
- Gazellah came from Latin bestowed upon girls, meaning of Gazellah is "As Graceful As a Gazelle". Gazellah is resulted from Gazella.
- Dareth - Unorthodox Dareth came from Hebrew and Latin is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Dareth is "Give"
- Petronille largely is used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is of Latin origin, meaning of Petronille is "Stone, Small Rock or Rock" is given to baby girls
- Herminia - Outstanding and Perpetual girl name Herminia means "Rat of Armenia" is of Old Greek and Latin origin
Famous people named Marcelle
- Marcelle Lender, French singer
- Marcelle Karp, a
- Marcelle Lalou, 20th-century French Tibetologist
- Marcelle Meyer, French pianist
- Marcelle Lentz-Cornette, Luxembourgish politician for the Christian Social People's Party
- Marcelle Ferron, major figure in the Quebec contemporary art scene
- Marcelle Bittar, In 1996
- Marcelle Mersereau, Canadian politician
- Marcelle Tinayre, She was educated at Bordeaux and Paris
- Marcelle Larice in In My Sleep as Actress
- Marcelle Bowman in Eaters as Actress
- Marcelle Baer in Vampires Suck as Actress
- Marcelle Duprey in Backbeat as Actress
- Marcelle Hebert in Behold Eck! as Actress
- Marcelle Machluf is an Israeli biologist.
- Marcelle Arnold acted in tvMovie Château en Suède
- In 1929 drama film, La dame de bronze et le monsieur de cristal, Marcelle Barry portrayed Mme. Sourcier.
- Marcelle Chantal, from 1939 drama movie Jeunes filles en détresse, who played Docteur Marthe Presle.
- In 1934, Marcelle Denya portrayed the role of La Pompadour in comedy, drama film Casanova.
- Marcelle Dessalles, from 1980 drama film Histoire d'Adrien, who portrayed La mère.
- In 1947, Marcelle Duval played the role of Dame Hermance in comedy flick Monsieur de Falindor.
- In 1935, Marcelle Géniat portrayed the role of La Chouette in drama film Les mystères de Paris.
- In 1932 comedy film, Boudu sauvé des eaux, Marcelle Hainia characterized Emma Lestingois.
- In 1937 adventure and drama movie, Uncivilised, Marcelle Marnay portrayed Sondra the Half-Caste.
- In 1933, Marcelle Monthil played the role of Victoire in drama flick Roger la Honte.
- Marcelle Romée, from 1931 drama film La lettre, who portrayed Leslie Bennett.
- In 1924, Marcelle Schmitt played the role of Indiana in film Mimi Pinson.
- In 1988 comedy, sci-fi film, As Time Goes by, Marcelle Schmitz portrayed Connie Stanton.
- Marcelle Servières played the vital character of Mme Lambert in 1937 comedy, drama flick Paris.
- In 1919 film, Le bonheur des autres, Marcelle Delville characterized N.
- Marcelle Brou, from 1938 film Les pauvres gens, who portrayed N.
Lists having Marcelle
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Marc
- Girl names that ends with -elle
- Popular Girl Names in France (1952)
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated