Eleazer meaning and origin
Eleazer is derivative of Lazarus. Lazarus is Latin cognate of Elieser. Lazarus means Fire and God Helps has its origin in Hebrew.
View middle names that goes with Eleazer like Cace, Olas, Rage, Tong,Names that rhyme with Eleazer
Popularity of Eleazer
Eleazer is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1919, peaked in 1964 when it ranked 4034th. Eleazer is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Mexico, Nigeria, Ghana and Peru. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Eleazer globally.
What numbers say about Eleazer?
Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. Injustice pisses you off. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Looking for a name like Eleazer? Please go through the following names
- Marieck - The Marieck has origin in Hebrew, Marieck means "Sea or Drop"
- Janice - Used predominantly in English persistent and famous, Janice aimed at both boys and girls, Janice means "Form of Jane or God is Merciful" has its origin in Hebrew. In 1991, loved Janice was the 492nd most popular name on the list of baby girl names in United States
- Atarah - Origin of Creative and adventurous and Leading In fashion Atarah is in Hebrew is notably used in English, meaning of Atarah is "Crown" is used as a girl name
- Endora means Fountain is originated from Hebrew is a girl name
- Romelio - Rare boy name Romelio is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Romelio is "Gods Very Beloved One"
Namesakes of Eleazer
- Eleazer D. Wood, American Army officer in the War of 1812
- Eleazer McComb, American merchant from Dover, Delaware
- Eleazer Wheelock Ripley, American soldier and politician