Rochana name meaning
What does Rochana mean?
Unisex name Rochana came from Sanskrit, Rochana means "Beautiful Woman, Blossom of the Salmali, Red Lotus, Bright or Goddess Parvati" is specifically used in Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Indian, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali and Marathi. Rochana is variant of Rocana. Rocana is used substantially in Indian and Sanskrit has origin in Sanskrit, Rocana means "Blossom of the Salmali and Beautiful Woman". Rochana is variant form of celebrated and modernistic Rohana. Also Rohana is another transcription of Rose;Hannah. Rohana's origin is Sanskrit and English-American, meaning of Rohana is "Sandalwood, Ascending and Healing".
Variants of Rochana
Rocana, Rohana, Rosa, Rose, Hannah, Roosa, Ros, Chalina, Rada, Roza, Aaliyahrose, Hanalee, Anna, Channah
How popular is the name Rochana?
Rochana is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2007. Rochana is a common name in Sri Lanka and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India and Brazil. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Rochana?
Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You are a good listener and friend. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Go through the following names similar to Rochana
- Mohita - Unisex name Mohita means "Attracted, Intoxicated or Attractive One". Its origin is in Sanskrit is commonly used in Kannada and Indian
- Rajeshri means Queen is predominantly used in Indian, Bengali and Gujarati is aimed at baby girls
- Radha - Used particulary in Tamil and Malayalam unheard-of, Radha is of Sanskrit origin, Radha means "Krishnas Love or Prosperity" is used as a unisex name
- Malya - Dominantly used in Telugu and Kannada unusual, Malya means "Worthy to be Garlanded" and is bestowed upon both genders is rooted from Sanskrit
- Saha - Used majorly in Telugu and Kannada, Saha is used as a gender insensitive name, Saha means "The Earth or Mighty" is of Sanskrit origin
Famous people named Rochana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rochana
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Lotus
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati