Romi name meaning
What does Romi mean?
Origin of Unwonted Romi is in German and Latin, meaning of Romi is "Rose Flower or Mary" which is used in Danish, Norwegian, German, Finnish and Swedish is a gender insensitive name . Romi is a form of prominent and venerable Rosemarie. Rosemarie is equivalent of Rosemary in English and German languages. Curious Latin and German Rosemarie, meaning of Rosemarie is "Combination of Rose and Mary and Rose Flower". Romi is form of pleasing Romy. Romy is variant of persistent and prevalent Rosemarie. Also Romy is version of dominant Romi. Romy is a short of Rose-Marie. Odd Latin and German Romy, meaning of Romy is "Rose, Rose Flower and Mary". Romi is shortened form of Rose-Marie. Rose-Marie's meaning is Rose Flower is rooted from Latin. Romi is celebrated on August 23rd.
Is Romi a pleasant name for a baby?
Romi is a pleasant name for a baby girl. Its origin is Hebrew and it means 'My height'. It's a unique name that stands out from other common names and provides an elegant touch to the bearer of this charming name. Romi has become popular as more people choose names with special meanings, making Romi an excellent choice for parents looking for a beautiful name for their baby girl. The meaning behind this unique name adds to its appeal and makes it meaningful, endearing and memorable.
How do I pronounce Romi?
roh-mee is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Romi. The name can also be pronounced as r(o)-mi.
Variants of Romi
Romy, Rosemarie, Rosemary, Rosamaria, RomeeNames that rhyme with Romi
How popular is the name Romi?
Romi is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1961 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2627th when 65 girl were named Romi. There are over 726 babies that have been given the name Romi in United States. Romi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 227 babies that have been given the name Romi in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby girl names list of France. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 476th. There are over 183 babies that have been given the name Romi in Belgium.
But Romi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh and India. According to our evaluation, over 70000 babies have been named Romi globally.
Romi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Romi
Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Maybe some people take you for granted but it's good for your art. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Nothing good can come out of your past. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality.
Looking for a name like Romi? Please go through the following names
- Lauritz - Lauritz's meaning is Laurel is used primarily in Greenlandic, Icelandic and Swedish bestowed upon boys is originated from Latin
- Tibor - Odd boy name Tibor came from Latin, meaning of Tibor is "Tiber or River God" is used in Hungarian and Norwegian
- Rainer - Rare unisex name Rainer has origin in Latin and Germanic, meaning of Rainer is "Army or Frog" is substantially used in English and Finnish languages
- Laurits - Trendy Latin Laurits is a baby boy name largely used in Old Danish and Finnish, meaning of Laurits is "Laurel"
- Loree - Originated from Latin, Well-Known and Ceaseless Loree is used specifically in English, Loree means "Sweet Bay Tree or Laurel Tree" is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Romi
- Romi Park,
- Romi Garduce, Filipino mountain climber, a scuba dive master
- Romina Aranzola in Suéltalo! as
- Romina Carrisi-Power in Il passato è una terra straniera as Actress
- Romina Cocca in Reflections as Actress
- Romilda Villani in Quo Vadis as Actress
- Romi Paku or Romi Park is a seiyō "and Japanese singer of Korean descent.
- Romi Aboulafia is known for her acting in movie Family Secrets
- Romi Choudhury, from 1967 drama flick Chhuti, who portrayed Krishna.
Lists having Romi
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Flower