Lyllie name meaning
What does Lyllie mean?
Rarefied and Modern girl name Lyllie is largely used in English is of English and Latin origin. Lyllie is variant transcription of Lillie. Lillie is a form of biblical and widespread Lilli. Lillie is shortened form of Lily. Rarefied and Modern Lillie's origin is Latin and English, meaning of Lillie is "Beauty and Lily".
Variants of Lyllie
Lillie, Lilli, Lillye, Lili, Elisheba, Lilian, Lily, Elisabet, Lilith, Lilja
View middle names that goes with Lyllie like Magnolia, Madge, Sudie,Names that rhyme with Lyllie
How popular is the name Lyllie?
Lyllie is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2005, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 9685th. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. At least, 100 people globally have carried Lyllie as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Lyllie
You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You don't depend on anyone in any way. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Go through the following names similar to Lyllie
- Douceline - Meaning of Douceline is Sweet used for girls, used particulary in French is originated from Latin and French
- Vytal - The girl name Vytal is rooted from Latin, Vytal means "Life, Used as Both Surname and Given Name and Life Giving". Vytal is derived from Vidal.
- Hortencia - Of Latin origin, Admired Hortencia means "The Word Hortus Which is of the Meaning Garden Orchard, Hortus and Of the Garden" used as a girl name is prevalently used in Spanish. Hortencia is derivation of Hortense.
- Silvia - Silvia's meaning is The Word Silva with the Meaning Wood Forest, Forest Man or Maid is principally used in Norwegian, Danish and Faroese and a gender-neutral name has its origin in Latin
- Trixi - Infrequent girl name Trixi means "Traveller or Pilgrim" has its origin in Latin and English is used principally in German
Famous people named Lyllie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lyllie
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Symbol
- Baby Names that mean Innocence
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Beauty