Semon meaning and origin
Uncommon unisex name Semon is originated from Hebrew is used especially in Greek language. Semon is variant of famous and persistent Simon. Simon is equivalent of The Hebrew Name שִׁמְעוֹן = He has Heard, Hearkening in Greek and Nordic languages. Also Simon is equivalent of Sigmundr in Latin language. Uncommon Simon came from Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Simon is "Listening Intently, He who Hears God has Heard and The Word of God".
Variants of Semon
View middle names that goes with Semon like Christen, Orel, Tary, Larry, Adrian, Kaysen,Names that rhyme with Semon
Popularity of Semon
What numbers say about Semon?
Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Parents who liked Semon, loved these names
- Sepp - Especially used in German recent and darling, Sepp means "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply" and is used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew
- Eoin - Renowned Hebrew Eoin is used as a boy name, meaning of Eoin is "Yahweh is Gracious" is substantially used in Irish, Welsh and Scottish
- Mychel - Offbeat unisex name Mychel means "Like the Lord and Who is Like God" has its origin in Hebrew. Mychel is resultant of Michelle.
- Janel - Widely Accepted unisex name Janel means "Female Version of John or Yahweh is Gracious" and is commonly used in English is rooted from Hebrew language. On baby girl names chart, widely accepted Janel was spotted at 475th position in 1978 in United States
- Marieck - Marieck's meaning is Sea or Drop is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Semon
- Semon Knudsen, prominent American automobile executive