Sohim meaning and origin
Sohim means Beautiful or Handsome is used in Marathi, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Arabic and Kannada is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Sohim
Popularity of Sohim
Sohim is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and India. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Sohim around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sohim
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone.
Do you like Sohim? Read these names too
- Fareeda - Fareeda's meaning is Precious Pearl or Gem, Matchless or Unique is used chiefly in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati is a baby girl name
- Borna - Anomalous Bornas origin is Old Slavic is used chiefly in Serbo-Croatian and Arabic, meaning of Borna is "Youthful, Young or Fight" is a baby boy name
- Tharaa - The girl name Tharaa is specifically used in Gujarati and Arabic, Tharaa means "Wealth"
- Thumamah - Thumamah's meaning is Millet Plant or A Writer or a Poetess is a gender insensitive name is used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Shuraym - Meaning of Shuraym is Split or Cleavage is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Sohim
We could not find any notable namesake.