Dariana name meaning
On This Page
What does Dariana mean?
The prevailing girl name Dariana is substantially used in English, Dariana means "Possessor of the Good" has origin in Old Persian. Dariana is variant form of commonly accepted Daria. Daria is variation of celebrated Darya.
Also Daria is version of long standing and desirable Dara. Daria is feminine of or Dario Darius. Daria is Latin equivalent of The Persian Name دریا = Ocean, Sea. Cherished Daria is originated from Old Greek, Old Persian and Hebrew, Daria means "Good and Sea".
Dariana is variant form of Darianna. Darianna is variation of noteworthy Daria.
Variants of Dariana
Middle Names for Dariana
Buse, Marinette, view more middle names that goes with DarianaNames that rhyme with Dariana
How popular is the name Dariana?
A common name in United States with over 3110 new-borns have been given the name since 1984. At the peak of its usage in 2000, 267 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 837th position.
Dariana is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Dariana is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Dariana is a common name in Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Romania, Brazil, Indonesia, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Russia.
At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Dariana?
Learn how to trust people more. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You are hard to figure. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You like to take safe risks.
If you like Dariana, you would love these names
- Ripleigh - Boy name Ripleigh means "Shouting Man's Meadow" has its origin in Old English is used principally in English
- Stevens - Stevens's meaning is Crowning is a boy name, especially used in English has origin in Greek and Old Greek
- Adalbeorht - Used in English, Adalbeorht is used as a girl name, Adalbeorht means "Noble"
- Silsby - Silsby's meaning is From Sill's Farm or From Sills Farm used for boys that of English origin is used commonly in English
- Deina - Deina's meaning is Religious Holiday or Annunciation is substantially used in English, a baby girl name is rooted from Spanish
Famous people named Dariana
- Dariana Alvarez in Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine as Actress
Lists having Dariana
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -riana
- Girl names that starts with Dar
- Baby Names that mean Possessor
- Baby Names that mean Good