Suha meaning and origin
Meaning of Suha is Name of a Star or Rejoicing is mainly used in Kannada, Tamil, Sanskrit, Telugu, Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Suha
Popularity of Suha
Suha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 1998, it ranked 4365th when 27 girls were named Suha. There are over 474 babies that have been given the name Suha in United States. Suha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 212 babies in England and Wales have been named Suha.
But Suha is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Suha as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Suha
You are a lucky person and you know it. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You have an excellent memory and you recall every detail from your past. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”.
Go through the following names similar to Suha
- Ronak - Meaning of Ronak is Bright, A Powerful Man or Delight used for both genders has its origin in Scandinavian is used mostly in Kannada, Sikh and Hindi
- Tasmin - Of Aramaic origin, Unconventional Tasmin bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Sanskrit, Hindi and English, Tasmin means "In that, She who Fulfils or She who Fulfills"
- Heer - Creative and adventurous and Fresh unisex name Heer is used mostly in Telugu and Oriya has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Heer is "Diamond or Darkness"
- Sada - Used commonly in Marathi and Kannada persistent and famous, Sada aimed at both genders is of Japanese origin, Sada means "Always, Princess or Pure One"
- Sanawbar - Used in Arabic and Sindhi, Sanawbar means "Fir or Cone Bearing Tree" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Suha
- Suha Arafat, widow of former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat
- Suhasini in Vanaprastham as Actress
- Suhasini Mulay in Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India as Actress
- Suha Arraf in Etz Limon as Writer