Sunni meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Sunni is substantially used in Danish, English, Swedish and Norwegian is rooted from English. Sunni is variant form of commonly accepted Sunny. Sunny is a variant form of widespread Sunni. Origin of Infrequent Sunny is in English, meaning of Sunny is "Happy and Optimistic". Also. Sunni is variation of new Sunniva. Sunniva is Latin cognate of Sunngifu.
Variants of SunniNames that rhyme with Sunni
Popularity of Sunni
Sunni is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1949 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1976, it ranked 1482nd when 70 girl were named Sunni. Over 1974 babies in United States have been named Sunni. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2418 in 2005. But Sunni is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Sunni around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sunni
Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. Don't take life too seriously. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Looking for names similar to Sunni? Please go through the following names
- Blyth - Outlandish Blyth came from English, meaning of Blyth is "Merry or Cheerful" given to both boys and girls is used chiefly in English and English
- Audlee - Meaning of Audlee is From the Old Meadow and Old Friend is originated from English is a boy name. Audlee is resulted from Audley.
- Bannerman - The boy name Bannerman means "Ensign Bearer and Flag" is of English origin. Bannerman is resultant of Banner.
- Gursimran - Gursimran's meaning is Remembering Guru or Remembering the Guru is specifically used in Indian and English and is aimed at both sexes came from Punjabi
- Myllton means Settlement by the Mill, Town and Mill Settlement is a boy name has origin in Old English. Myllton is derivative of Milton.
Namesakes of Sunni
- Sunni view of Umar, Sunni Muslims view Umar
- Sunnie O'Dea in Show Boat as Actress
- Sunnie Merrill in Trading Places as Actress
- Sunni Cranfill in Miss America Pageant as
- Sunniva Lien in Thale as Actress
- Sunnie Daye in Calendar Issue 2001 as Actress
- Sunnie Pelant in In the Sandbox as Actress
- Sunnie James in Blood on Our Hands as Actor
Lists having Sunni
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Day
- Baby Names that mean Sunny
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Filled
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Gift