Teresina meaning and origin
Teresina is variation of pious, persistent and loved Theresa. Theresa is variant form of everlasting and noteworthy Theresia. Theresa's meaning is The Hunteress and Reaper has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of Teresina
View middle names that goes with Teresina like Poppie, Caylee, Isobella, Rula, Lavender,Names that rhyme with Teresina
Popularity of Teresina
Teresina is an uncommon baby name in United States, 26 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1991. Over 163 babies in United States have been named Teresina. It had a short run of 9 years on France girl names chart. Teresina is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Teresina is a familiar name in Brazil, Kenya and Zimbabwe. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Teresina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Teresina
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry.
If you like Teresina, you would love these names
- Cintia - Infrequent girl name Cintia means "Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island" has its roots in Old Greek is used in Italian, Portuguese and Swedish
- Andra - Darling Andra chiefly is used in Swedish and Danish aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Andra is "The Brave, Second One or The Manly" is originated from French and Old Greek
- Ila - Meaning of Ila is The Earth, Daughter of Manu or Shining is largely used in Oriya and Kannada, a unisex name is of Old Greek origin
- Saint-Ange - The Saint-Ange means "Messenger" has its origin in Greek language
- Celiesha - The girl name Celiesha means "A Passionate Woman" came from Old Greek. Celiesha is derivative of Celisha.
Namesakes of Teresina
- In drama, sci-fi flick, Bestseller, Teresina Bueno portrayed Mariana.
Lists having Teresina
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ter
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Hunter