Tilde meaning and origin
Tilde means Might, Strength or Fight is a baby girl name and came from Germanic and Old High German is used in Danish, Scandinavian, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Finnish. Tilde is form of Thilde. Thilde is variant of prevalent and all time favorite Matilda. Also Thilde is version of old vintage sounding Thilda. Origin of Widespread Thilde is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Thilde is "Famous Fighter and Might". Tilde is derivation of Matilda. Meaning of Matilda is Might, Powerful Warrior and Battle Maiden has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of TildeNames that rhyme with Tilde
Popularity of Tilde
A common name in Denmark having over 1762 recievers in 10 years of usage. When at its peak in 2009, 220 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 33rd position. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 10 times Also, In Sweden, Tilde was once a common name since emerging in 1999 it has been given to over 2429 babies. When at its peak in 2003,. After 7 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Also, Tilde is a familiar name in Italy, Germany and Brazil. As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Tilde around the globe.
Tilde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Tilde?
Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Leave your own mark in the world. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
You would love these names similar to Tilde
- Arja - Meaning of Arja is Divine is used mainly in Malayalam and Hindi is given to both sexes
- Githa - Girl name Githa is rooted from English and is commonly used in English, Tamil and Finnish languages, meaning of Githa is "Gift, God Beautiful or War"
- Oluska - Used principally in Czech and Finnish imperishable and prevalent, Oluska has its origin in Old Norse is used for girls. Oluska is form of Olga in Finnish language
- Manfried - Meaning of Manfried is Man or Peaceful has origin in Old High German and Germanic and is dominantly used in Finnish and Swedish is used as a boy name
- Nigo is equivalent of Niko in Sami language
Namesakes of Tilde
- Tilde Fröling, Swedish actress, TV presenter and model