Timi name meaning
What does Timi mean?
Timi is variant of Timmi. Timmi is variant of Tim and Timo. Also Timmi is variation of frequently used and enduring Timothy. Timmi is also form of unfading and trendy Tim. Timmi is short of Timber. Timmi is equivalent of Tingme in Greenlandic language.
Variants of TimiNames that rhyme with Timi
How popular is the name Timi?
Timi is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1953 and was last seen in 1997, during its 39 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1964, it ranked 1332nd when 71 girl were named Timi. Over 654 babies in United States have been named Timi. The first name is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Timi is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Timi is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Timi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Timi?
You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life. You want to do everything as planned in life. And not just at this point but since always. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning.
Do you like Timi? Read these names too
- Bure has its origin in Old Norse bestowed upon boys is especially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Bure is Swedish form of Buri
- Arney - Anomalous Arney is originated from Germanic and Old Norse is used in Icelandic and Danish, Arney means "Prevail, Powerful as an Eagle and Eagle Power" is used as a gender-neutral name. Arney is derived from Arnold.
- Wether is Danish equivalent of Veðr
- Ranka means Early Risers or Early, Early Rising, Early In the Morning used for baby girls is mostly used in Icelandic, Danish and Swedish
- Kaapi - Used majorly in Greenlandic and Finnish, Kaapi is used for baby boys. Kaapi is form of Kaapo in Finnish language. Also Kaapi is Greenlandic form of Kâpe
Famous people named Timi
- Timi Yuro, American singer and songwriter
- Timi Zhuo, singer and actress from Taiwan
- Timi Dakolo, timidakolo
- Timilee Romolini in Broken as Actress
- Timi Prulhiere in Mars Attacks! as Actress
Lists having Timi
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fear
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Honoring
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Honor
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honourable
- Baby Names that mean Honored
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Folk
- Baby Names that mean Wood