Tirza meaning and origin
Origin of Outlandish Tirza is in Hebrew, meaning of Tirza is "Delight, Pleasantness, Grace or Cypress Tree Desirable", a baby girl name is majorly used in Norwegian, Danish, German, Dutch, Finnish and Swedish.
Variants of TirzaNames that rhyme with Tirza
Popularity of Tirza
Tirza is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 272 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Tirza. Over 188 people have been named Tirza in Netherlands. Tirza is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 42 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 328 babies in United States have been named Tirza.
Tirza is a rare baby name in France still in use today. Tirza is a common name in Indonesia and Israel while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Peru, DR Congo and El Salvador. According to our evaluation, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Tirza around the globe.
Tirza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Tirza
You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You have people who love you. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Looking for a name like Tirza? Please go through the following names
- Rutger - Rare boy name Rutger has its origin in Germanic, meaning of Rutger is "Spear or Fame" is used mostly in Dutch, Scandinavian and Norwegian
- Annik - The girl name Annik is substantially used in German and Norwegian is came from Hebrew, Annik means "He (God) Was Gracious"
- Boudewijn - Originated from Germanic, Boudewijn bestowed upon boys which is used largely in Norwegian, Dutch and Danish, Boudewijn means "Bold Friend"
- Marinus - Unwonted Marinus has its origin in Latin, Marinus means "Sea Which Belong or Of the Sea", especially used in Danish, Scandinavian and Finnish is given to boys
- Stef - Stef's meaning is The Crowned or The Crowned is used as a baby boy name. It is rooted from Old Greek is particulary used in Dutch and English
Namesakes of Tirza
- Tirza Ariel, from 2012 drama movie Eagles, who played Malka.