Aenne meaning and origin
Notably used in German language, Aenne means "Grace or Mercy". Aenne is variant of widely accepted and conifer Anna. Anna is variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is variation of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Greek and Latin equivalent of Channah or Hannah. Anna means Earth and Water and He (God) Was Gracious is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek.
Variants of AenneNames that rhyme with Aenne
Popularity of Aenne
Aenne is a common baby name in Germany. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Aenne globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numbers say about Aenne?
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are always open to experience something new. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
Do you like Aenne? You would love these names
- Ehrengard - Girl name Ehrengard means "Protected or Honorable" which of Old High German and Germanic origin is used largely in German
- Willfried - Of Old High German and Germanic origin, Willfried means "Safety or Protection" used substantially in German is a boy name
- Lutzele means Light is used in German, rooted from Latin
- Borchert means Strong, Burg or Composition is dominantly used in German
- Erdmuthe - Erdmuthe's meaning is Bravery or Earth is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Germanic and German is specifically used in German
Namesakes of Aenne
- Aenne Burda, German publisher of the Burda Group