Anella name meaning
On This Page
What does Anella mean?
Curious girl name Anella is of Old Greek origin is largely used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Anella is version of perpetual, biblical and desirable Anna. Anna is version of Hanna    .
Also Anna is a form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Greek and Latin equivalent of Channah or Hannah. Curious Anna is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Anna means "Favour and Grace, God has Favoured Me and Name of a King".
Anella is derivative of Anela. Anela is variant of popular and ceaseless Angel.
Variants of Anella
Middle Names for Anella
Lettie, Kizzie, Ilona, Leonie, Hade, view more middle names that goes with AnellaNames that rhyme with Anella
How popular is the name Anella?
Anella is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1918, it ranked 3024th when 27 girls were named Anella.
Over 309 babies in United States have been named Anella. The name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Anella is a common name in Italy. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Anella around the globe.
What numbers say about Anella?
Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first.
Go through the following names similar to Anella
- Baldvin - Illustrous and Evergreen boy name Baldvin is used in Swedish and Danish. Baldvin is equivalent of Baldwin in Nordic language
- Finnén - Boy name Finnén means "White, Fair" is of Celtic origin
- Rigmár chiefly is used in Old Danish and Danish is given to girls. Rigmár is equivalent of Ricmot in Danish language
- Ketilelf is equivalent of Kætilælfr in Danish language
- Ivalu chiefly is used in Swedish, Danish and Greenlandic is a baby girl name. Ivalu is Greenlandic form of Ivalo
Famous people named Anella
- Anella Vastola in The Vatican Exorcisms as Actress
Lists having Anella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Girl names that starts with Ane
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean Shine
- Baby Names that mean Glory