Anki name meaning
On This Page
What does Anki mean?
Anki is variation of Annkristin. Also Annkristin is variant transcription of ANN;KRIST. Used in Norwegian, Old Norse, Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Anki came from Old Norse and Hebrew is used for both genders.
Anki is variant of prevailing, biblical and immutable Anna. Anna is variant of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek, Latin and Old Greek cognate of Channah or Hannah.
Anna means He (God) Was Gracious, God is Gracious and Food came from Hebrew and Old Greek..
How do I pronounce Anki?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Anki is a-nki. It can also be pronounced as an-ki.
Variants of Anki
How popular is the name Anki?
Anki is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Anki around the globe.
Anki in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Anki
You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You believe life's to have fun. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Go through the following names similar to Anki
- Kæte is equivalent of Käte in Norwegian and Danish languages
- Roel - Commonly used in Swedish and Norwegian, Roel is of Germanic origin is used for baby boys. Roel is equivalent of Roald in Swedish language
- Yousif is equivalent of Yusuf in Arabic language
- Eyvind notably is used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian came from Old Norse used for baby boys, meaning of Eyvind is "Isl or of the Wends"
- Sirkku - Origin of Sirkku is in Finnish language is a baby girl name, meaning of Sirkku is "Bunting" is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish
Sibling Names for Anki
Anki, a unique and adorable name for your little one! If you are looking for sibling names that complement Anki, we have got some perfect options. Check out our list of names that go well with Anki in terms of sound, style, and meaning.
Sister for Anki
Brother to Anki
Famous people named Anki
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anki
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One