Tonie meaning and origin
Mostly used in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish durable and unheard-of, Tonie has its origin in Latin and Greek and is bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Tonie is "That Feeds on Flower". Tonie is variant form of loved Tonia. Tonia is variation of perpetual and cherished Antoine. Tonia is resulted from Latonya. Tonia is a short of Antonia. Tonia is feminine form of Antoine. Originated from Greek and Latin, Rare and Enduring Tonia, Tonia means "Female Version of Anthony, Abbreviation of Antonia and Antoinette and Flourishing". Tonie is a resultant of Antonia. Antonia is feminine version of Antonius. Antonia means That Feeds on Flower and Priceless Inestimable came from Latin and Greek.
Variants of Tonie
View middle names that goes with Tonie like Jeannie, Arielle, Alene, Jodie, Stefanie, Nakia,Names that rhyme with Tonie
Popularity of Tonie
Tonie is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1886 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1886, it ranked 1108th when 81 girl were named Tonie. Over 3245 babies in United States have been named Tonie. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2001. In France, it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2702nd.
Also, Tonie is a familiar name in Philippines, Netherlands, Liberia, England, Indonesia, South Africa, Denmark, Canada and Sweden. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Tonie as their given name according to our findings.
Tonie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Tonie
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say.
Parents who liked Tonie, loved these names
- Kristi - Customary Kristi came from Latin is used mostly in Swedish, English and Norwegian is a unisex name, meaning of Kristi is "Follower of Christ or Christian Woman"
- Tiburtius - Meaning of Tiburtius is Tibur from the Stem End or From the Town Tibur is of Latin origin used for boys is used particulary in Finnish and Swedish
- Florimond - Latin name Florimond means "Flower or Protection or The Flowering", mostly used in French is given to baby boys
- Marisa means Form of Maris or Princess of the Sea is a gender insensitive name is came from Hebrew, Italian and Latin is used specifically in Tamil and Italian
- Romaene - Romaene's meaning is The Element Romanus Which Means Citizen of Rome and The Roman is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Latin is used as a boy name. Romaene is resulted from Roman.
Namesakes of Tonie
- Tonie Walsh, LGBT rights activist, journalist
- Tonie Nathan, American political figure
- Tonie Marshall, French American actress, screenwriter
- Tonie Carroll, former professional rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s
- Tonie Forde acted in movie Boots! Boots!
- In 1995 comedy and horror flick, The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Tonie Perensky portrayed Darla.
- Tonie Reith, from 1915 crime, drama movie The Call of the Sea, who characterized the The Girl.
Lists having Tonie
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ton
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower