Toniah name meaning
What does Toniah mean?
Rare girl name Toniah has its origin in Greek, English-American and Latin. Toniah is variant transcription of Tonia. Tonia is form of trendy, virtuous and immutable Antoine. Tonia is derived from Latonya. Tonia is diminutive of Antonia. Tonia is an effeminate variant of Antoine. Rare Tonia came from Latin and English-American, meaning of Tonia is "Flourishing, Abbreviation of Antonia and Antoinette and Beyond-price".
Variants of Toniah
Tonia, Antonius, Antoine, Tonie, Anthonius, Anthony, Anton, Antawn, Titouan
View middle names that goes with Toniah like Ilene, Hine, Magdalen,Names that rhyme with Toniah
How popular is the name Toniah?
Toniah is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. Also, Toniah is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Toniah?
Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry.
Other names similar to Toniah
- Bee - Dominant and Enduring Latin Bee bestowed upon both boys and girls is especially used in English. Bee is English cognate of Bea. Also Bee is English form of Beatrice. Also Bee is form of Beatrix in English language
- Pål notably is used in Norwegian and Swedish is a baby boy name, meaning of Pål is "The Small or The Humble" came from Latin
- Thanya - Unfamiliar Thanya came from Latin language is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Telugu and Tamil, meaning of Thanya is "Sensitive or Imaginative"
- Livya means I am with God has its origin in Latin, Hebrew and Old Norse which is used primarily in Telugu is aimed at baby girls
- Krysten - Notably used in Breton noteworthy, Krysten means "Disciple of the Christ" and is rooted from Latin is used as a girl name
Famous people named Toniah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Toniah
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean price
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower