Unnat name meaning
What does Unnat mean?
Unnat's meaning is Energised, Energized, Raised or High is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, Telugu, Oriya, Arabic and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Unnat
How popular is the name Unnat?
Unnat is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 500 people has been named Unnat globally.
Numerological aspects of Unnat
You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You think highly of yourself and don't care what others have to say about your way of life or life in general. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk.
Do you like Unnat? Other names you would love
- Mubarak - Rare unisex name Mubarak came from Arabic, meaning of Mubarak is "Congratulations, Fortunate or Auspicious" is specifically used in Arabic, Tamil and Sindhi
- Anne-Claire - Celtic and Old English name Anne-Claire means "Gracious" is a girl name
- Samit - Used substantially in Marathi, Telugu and Sindhi unorthodox, Samit is used as a gender-neutral name, Samit means "Collected, Always Making Friends or Quiet"
- Nazir - Unexpected Nazir is used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi is rooted from Quran and Arabic used for boys, Nazir means "One who Warns or Warner"
- Samila - Used in Arabic and Tamil, Samila means "Peacemaker" is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Unnat
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Unnat
- Boy names beginning with U
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean High