Mallya meaning and origin
Mallya's meaning is Lord Shiva is principally used in Hindi and is bestowed upon both boys and girls has its origin in Latin, French, Egyptian and Hebrew. Mallya is a form of biblical and popular Malia. Malia is version of biblical, in fashion in fashion and trendy Maria. Also Malia is version of predominant and ever lasting Amalia. Origin of Malia is in Hebrew, meaning of Malia is "Queen and Bitterness".
Variants of MallyaNames that rhyme with Mallya
Popularity of Mallya
Mallya is a rare baby name in France still in use today. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Mallya?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Mallya
- Aryan - The prevailing unisex name Aryan is used commonly in Sindhi, Swedish and Hindi, Aryan means "Of the Aryan Race, From a High Race or Warrior" is originated from Tajik and Old Greek
- Caton - Offbeat Caton has its origin in Latin is used in English used as a gender insensitive name, Caton means "Knowledgeable Wise"
- Boni means Man of Decency came from Latin is used mostly as a gender-neutral name
- Marrin - Far-out Latin Marrin means "Of the Sea Which Belong and Of the Sea" is a unisex name. Marrin is resultant of Marin.
- Doumenique - Of Latin origin, Doumenique means "Offered to the Lord"
Namesakes of Mallya
We could not find any notable namesake.