Waqar meaning and origin
Rarefied Waqar is used particulary in Danish, Arabic, Finnish, Sindhi, Swedish and Norwegian, Waqar means "Respect, Dignity, Sobriety or Majesty". Its origin is in Arabic is a gender insensitive name. Waqar is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name وقار Meaning Majesty, Dignity.Names that rhyme with Waqar
Popularity of Waqar
In England and Wales, Waqar is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 500 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 441 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Waqar. There are over 189 babies that have been given the name Waqar in England and Wales. Waqar is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But an extremely popular name in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, at least 150000 people have been bestowed Waqar around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Waqar
Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You don't believe in second chances. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You hate to lose or be rejected. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Do you like Waqar? Read these names too
- Joygun - Boy name Joygun means "King of the World or Good Mannered" is specifically used in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada
- Yaman - Queer unisex name Yaman means "Proper Name, The Hindu God of Death or Blessed" and is used in Arabic, Hindi and Arabic has its origin in Sanskrit language
- Cemal - Queer unisex name Cemal means "Perfect Beauty or Beauty" and is rooted from Arabic is notably used in Arabic and Arabic
- Suhayma - Used in Telugu, Bengali and Gujarati, Suhayma means "Small Arrow" which is rooted from Arabic is aimed at girls
- Aashi - Aashi's meaning is Laughter, Full Smile or Blessing is used in Hindi and Malayalam is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Waqar
- Waqar Younis, former Pakistani cricketer and a former Test and ODI captain for Pakistan
- Waqar Hasan, former Pakistani cricketer
- Waqar Ali, Pakistani musician and singer working mostly
- In 2006 thriller film, Ishq Na Karna, Waqar Khan characterized N.