Aadharsh meaning and origin
Girl name Aadharsh means "Lord Shiva, The Sun and One who has Principles" has its roots in Sanskrit is dominantly used in Tamil. Aadharsh is Tamil cognate of Aadarsh. Also. The name is widely accepted in India.
Variants of AadharshNames that rhyme with Aadharsh
Popularity of Aadharsh
Aadharsh is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aadharsh
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you.
Other names similar to Aadharsh, for would be moms
- Aakavi - The girl name Aakavi is principally used in Tamil language, Aakavi means "The One has a High Poetic Skill"
- Ummaiyarl - Girl name Ummaiyarl is used commonly in Tamil, meaning of Ummaiyarl is "Wife of Lord Shiva or Goddess Parvathy"
- Lowgithan - Boy name Lowgithan means "Lord Krishna" is used commonly in Tamil
- Kaviyana - Used chiefly in Tamil, Kaviyana bestowed upon baby girls, Kaviyana means "Epic Woman"
- Rahashya - Girl name Rahashya is used particulary in Tamil, meaning of Rahashya is "Ability to Keep Secret"
Namesakes of Aadharsh
We could not find any notable namesake.