Aalya meaning and origin
The curious and fresh girl name Aalya is originated from Arabic, Aalya means "Smooth or Soft" is predominantly used in Arabic. Aalya is variation of loved Alya. Alya is form of renowned Aliyah. Unfamiliar and Contemporary Alya is originated from Old Greek, Arabic and Germanic languages, Alya means "Sky, High and Heaven" is used particulary in Russian and Arabic.
Variants of AalyaNames that rhyme with Aalya
Popularity of Aalya
Aalya is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2011 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2344th. Over 114 people have been named Aalya in France. Also, Aalya is a familiar name in Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Aalya around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aalya
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Parents who liked Aalya, loved these names
- Naifnail - Naifnail's meaning is Earner or Aquirer is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Gul-Baz - The boy name Gul-Baz means "Playing with Flowers" is commonly used in Arabic
- Mubarr chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Mubarr is "Righteous"
- Faradis is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Faradis means "Paradise"
- Jaber - Jaber's meaning is Comforting is of Arabic and African-Swahili origin used in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Aalya
We could not find any notable namesake.