Aaliya meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Hebrew Aaliya is used as a baby girl name and is notably used in Tamil, Kannada, Arabic, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Sindhi, Gujarati and Assamese, meaning of Aaliya is "High, Tall, Towering, Excellent or Highest Social Standing". Aaliya is variation of famed Aliyah. Aliyah is version of pleasing Alya. Aliyah's meaning is Noble and The Ascent came from Hebrew and Arabic.
Variants of AaliyaNames that rhyme with Aaliya
Popularity of Aaliya
Aaliya is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2013, it ranked 2201st when 85 girl were named Aaliya. There are over 1236 babies that have been given the name Aaliya in United States. Aaliya is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 712 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Aaliya. Over 607 people have been named Aaliya in England and Wales.
Aaliya is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 1848 in 2017. Over 181 babies in France have been named Aaliya. The name is a common name in Pakistan and India while somewhat familiar name in United Arab Emirates. As per our evaluation, over 6000 people has been named Aaliya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aaliya
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You always analyze something in your mind. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly.
Do you like Aaliya? Read these names too
- Aiesha - The odd girl name Aiesha is mostly used in Arabic and Gujarati is originated from Arabic, Aiesha means "Woman or Alive"
- Ambara - Meaning of Ambara is Perfume, Ambergris or Saffron is used particulary in Malayalam and Gujarati and a unisex name is of Sanskrit origin
- Rajeena - Girl name Rajeena means "Intelligent or Beautiful" is dominantly used in Tamil and Arabic
- Saeedah - Girl name Saeedah is particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Saeedah is "Auspicious, Lion or Fortunate"
- Shafiah is used particulary in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, Shafiah means "One who Recommends or Intercessor"
Namesakes of Aaliya
- Aaliyah Brown in My Name Is Aldrich Ames as Actress
- Aaliyah Franks in April Fools as Actress
- Aaliyah Benisano in Tol Protects Sandy from Her Suitor as Actress
- Aaliyah Jolie in Fashion Underground as Actress
- Aaliyah Cinello in RoboCop as Actress
Lists having Aaliya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tall
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Highest