Aaishah meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern girl name Aaishah is used commonly in Arabic, Aaishah means "A Lively Person" is originated from Arabic. Aaishah is a form of well-known Aisha. Offbeat and Fresh Aisha is originated from Arabic, Aisha means "Happiness and Living".
Variants of AaishahNames that rhyme with Aaishah
Popularity of Aaishah
Aaishah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 279 people have been named Aaishah in England and Wales. Also, Aaishah is a familiar name in Pakistan. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Aaishah
It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Positive energy adores your spirit. You hate copying others. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Looking for names similar to Aaishah? Please go through the following names
- Asimah - The girl name Asimah is used largely in Arabic, Asimah means "One who Protects or Chaste Woman" is originated from Arabic
- Aryisha - Aryisha's meaning is Under Tree or Umbrella or Under Tree aimed at baby girls is used particulary in Arabic
- Sikina - Sikina's meaning is Devout or Peaceful Woman is originated from Arabic and is used prevalently in Arabic is a girl name
- Martelle - Far-out Martelle is used primarily in Arabic, Martelle means "Lady" bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from Aramaic and Latin
- Amyrah - Unconventional Amyrah is originated from Arabic language is used as a baby girl name and is largely used in Arabic, Amyrah means "High-born Girl"
Namesakes of Aaishah
We could not find any notable namesake.