Aaku meaning and origin
Aaku is Finnish cognate of Aake.
Variants of AakuNames that rhyme with Aaku
Popularity of Aaku
Aaku is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our estimate, at least 80 people have been bestowed Aaku around the globe.
Aaku in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aaku
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are.
Parents who liked Aaku, loved these names
- Värner is Swedish cognate of Verner
- Irkka is Finnish cognate of Names Beginning with Ir-, Especially Irene;Iris
- Hese - Especially used in Finnish and Swedish, Hese is used for boys. Hese is equivalent of Heinrich in Finnish language. Also Hese is equivalent of Hesekiel in Finnish language
- Uddny is Swedish cognate of Oddny
- Tanikka - Unisex name Tanikka is used majorly in Finnish and Swedish is of Latin origin. Tanikka is equivalent of Taneli in Finnish language
Namesakes of Aaku
We could not find any notable namesake.