Aal meaning and origin
Aal is Estonian cognate of Aale.
Variants of AalNames that rhyme with Aal
Popularity of Aal
Aal is a familiar baby name in Pakistan, Indonesia and India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aal as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aal
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Do you like Aal? You would love these names
- Klarita - Darling and Perennial girl name Klarita is used largely in Finnish and Swedish. Klarita is Nordic equivalent of Clarita
- Mirkku is used largely in Finnish and Swedish is a baby girl name. Mirkku is Finnish form of Mirkka
- Miilia is Finnish cognate of Milia
- Janniina is form of Janiina in Finnish language
- Sulevi - Principally used in Swedish and Finnish, Sulevi is aimed at both sexes. Sulevi is form of The Estonian Name Sulev in Finnish language
Namesakes of Aal
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aal
- Girl names beginning with A
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Prevail
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Adler