AbdalRazzaq meaning and origin
The boy name AbdalRazzaq means "Servant of the Provider" is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdalRazzaq
Popularity of AbdalRazzaq
AbdalRazzaq is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of AbdalRazzaq
You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You have a clear opinion of things You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships.
Parents who liked AbdalRazzaq, loved these names
- Haanee - Boy name Haanee means "Delighted, Happy or Content" is commonly used in Arabic
- Ayda - Meaning of Ayda is In the Moon or Benefit is used as a girl name has its roots in Old French is prevalently used in Arabic
- Zaarib - Boy name Zaarib is majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of Zaarib is "One who Beats, Sticker or Striker"
- Zainul-Abidin means Ornament of the Worshippers of Allah is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Aejid - Boy name Aejid is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Aejid is "One who Didn't Gave Water to Prophet Mohammad to Drink"
Namesakes of AbdalRazzaq
We could not find any notable namesake.