Abla name meaning
On This Page
What does Abla mean?
Unheard-of Abla principally is used in English, Swahili, Akan, Arabic and Ewe is originated from African-Akan and Arabic, meaning of Abla is "Perfectly Formed, A Wild Rose, Sign of Good Health and Beauty or Full Figured" is a girl name .
Abla is a form of widespread Abena. Infrequent Abena is originated from African, Abena means "Born on a Tuesday" is mainly used in Tamil.
How do I pronounce Abla?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Abla as a-bla. ab-la is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AblaNames that rhyme with Abla
How popular is the name Abla?
Abla is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1959 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 384 babies in France have been named Abla.
The name is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. And also in England and Wales. But Abla is a popular baby name in Togo where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Algeria, Egypt, Benin, Morocco and Jordan.
At least, 110000 people globally have carried Abla as their given name according to our evaluation.
Abla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Abla?
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You need to practice listening. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You believe life's to have fun. Stress hates your guts. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You have no enemies. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Do you like Abla? Read these names too
- Hazina - Girl name Hazina is originated from African-Swahili and African, Hazina means "Treasure or Hunting" is predominantly used in African language
- Koffi - Koffi's meaning is Born on Friday is a gender insensitive name came from African-Swahili
- Zahrah - Majorly used in Sindhi and Kannada atypical, Zahrah is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old Persian and African-Swahili, meaning of Zahrah is "The Planet Venus, White or Star"
- Haki - Curious boy name Haki is used principally in Old Norse, African and Finnish, meaning of Haki is "Law, Hook or Chin" has its origin in Old Norse and African-Swahili
- Barakah - Meaning of Barakah is Blessing or Blessed is originated from African-Swahili is a unisex name is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
Sibling Names for Abla
Introducing the perfect sibling name for baby name Abla. These names have been carefully selected to give your little one a unique identity and sense of belonging in the family. Each of these names is special in its own way and will bring joy to your family. Here are some great options:
Sister to Abla
Names for Abla's brother
Famous people named Abla
- Abla Kamel in El Medina as Actress
Lists having Abla
- Girl names beginning with A
- African Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Wild
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Sign
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Full