Adami name meaning
On This Page
What does Adami mean?
Variants of AdamiNames that rhyme with Adami
How popular is the name Adami?
Adami is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Nigeria, Italy, India and Niger. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Adami?
You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more.
If you like Adami, you would love these names
- Aqqaluuti - Commonly used in Greenlandic and Danish, Aqqaluuti is a boy name. Aqqaluuti is form of Arĸalûte in Greenlandic language
- Sesilia - Everlasting and Prevailing Sesilia is used in Finnish and Danish came from Latin is bestowed upon baby girls. Sesilia is Nordic equivalent of Cecilia
- Hólmfríður is equivalent of Hólmfríðr in Icelandic language
- Volmar - Originated from Old High German, Volmar means "Famous or Folk", a boy name is used substantially in Finnish and Danish
- Skamhals - Boy name Skamhals is commonly used in Old Swedish and Swedish languages. Skamhals is Swedish form of Skammhals
Famous people named Adami
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adami
- Boy names beginning with A
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Human
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Ruby
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Humanity
- Baby Names that mean Creature
- Baby Names that mean Prophets
- Baby Names that mean Black