Adame meaning and origin
Girl name Adame is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, Adame means "Red Like Blood" came from Hebrew. Adame is version of desirable and biblical Adama. Adama is a variation of evergreen, famed and biblical Adam. Adama is a feminine of Adam. Hebrew name Adama, meaning of Adama is "Majestic and Man".
Variants of AdameNames that rhyme with Adame
Popularity of Adame
Adame was a common name in France. Over 1653 babies have been named Adame since 1986. At its zenith in 2009,. But after 47 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Adame is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Adame is a popular baby name in Senegal where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adame
You believe life's to have fun. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Go through the following names similar to Adame
- Unnur - Girl name Unnur is used in Icelandic and Finnish and rooted from Old Norse, meaning of Unnur is "Wave"
- Salvör mainly is used in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic is a girl name. Salvör is Icelandic equivalent of Sǫlvǫr
- Esgerth - Girl name Esgerth is used particulary in Danish and Old Danish. Esgerth is Danish form of Ásgærðr
- Arnodd is Norwegian and Swedish equivalent of Arnoddr
- Bøsi is Danish cognate of Bausi
Namesakes of Adame
- Adame Ba Konaré, Malian historian and writer