Abell meaning and origin
Outlandish Abell's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Abell is "Exhalation of Breath" and is aimed at both sexes is primarily used in English. Abell is variant form of biblical and ceaseless Abel. Abel is version of neoteric Abela. Abel is short version of Abelard. Abel is Frisian equivalent of Albrecht. Meaning of Abel is Fragility and Son has its origin in Hebrew and Assyrian.
Variants of AbellNames that rhyme with Abell
Popularity of Abell
Abell is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Abell is a familiar name in Malawi and Uganda. As per our estimate, over 700 people has been named Abell globally.
Numerological analysis of Abell
You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You hate copying others. You learn from your mistakes faster than others.
Looking for names similar to Abell? Please go through the following names
- Elior - Origin of Unexpected and Fresh Elior is in Hebrew is a boy name predominantly used in Hebrew, meaning of Elior is "God is Light"
- Meyra - Unheard-of and Fresh girl name Meyra is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Meyra is "Light". Meyra is resulted from Meira.
- Mahda means Woman from Kynthos, Of Magdala and Villager of Galilee used for girls which is used largely in Russian has its origin in Hebrew. Mahda is derivative of Magdalena.
- Yovan - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Yovan means "Young" used for boys is used prevalently in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
- Ishma - Specifically used in Hindi and Marathi, Ishma means "Superior" has its roots in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abell
We could not find any notable namesake.