Adolfina meaning and origin
Adolfina is a version of Adolfa. Adolfa is German equivalent of Adolf. Adolfa means Honorable and Exalted is substantially used in Italian and Danish is rooted from Old High German and Arabic.
Variants of AdolfinaNames that rhyme with Adolfina
Popularity of Adolfina
Adolfina is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Adolfina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Adolfina?
You are dominant in your circle of friends. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are hard to figure. You can't stand injustice. Help them improve instead of judging. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Work on your ability to understand how people feel.
Other names similar to Adolfina, for would be moms
- Raimo is Finnish form of Raimund
- Ovidia - Used in Norwegian and Swedish, Ovidia means "Shepherd" which is rooted from Latin is aimed at girls
- Erner - The boy name Erner means "Serious and The Serious" is came from Old High German, English, Old Norse and Germanic is used notably in Finnish and Norwegian. Erner is masculine variation of Erna.
- Jouni - Commonly Accepted and Perennial boy name Jouni has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in Danish and Norwegian. Jouni is Finnish form of Jon
- Lillemor - Girl name Lillemor is used largely in Finnish and Danish that of Old Norse origin, meaning of Lillemor is "Small Mother"
Namesakes of Adolfina
We could not find any notable namesake.