Adrianne meaning and origin
Particulary used in Norwegian, Danish, English, Swedish and Finnish loved, Adrianne is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Adrianne is "From Hadria, Dark or Adriatic Sea". Adrianne is version of noteworthy Adriane. Adriane is form of AdrienAdria. Also Adriane is a variant of recently in demand and widely accepted Adriana. Originated from Latin, Prevalent Adriane, Adriane means "From Hadria and Adriatic Sea".. The name is celebrated on September 8th.
Variants of Adrianne
View middle names that goes with Adrianne like Patricia, Marisa, Earnestine, Tierra, Loan, Claudie,Names that rhyme with Adrianne
Popularity of Adrianne
Adrianne used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1919 and over 13160 babies have been given the name in 105 years. At the peak of its usage in 1983,. However after 105 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to Adrianne is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1072nd. It had a short run of 7 years on Ireland girl names chart. In France, it has been in use since 1983 but could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 164 babies in France have been named Adrianne.
Adrianne is a common name in Brazil and DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Canada, England, Australia, South Africa, Netherlands and New Zealand. According to our findings, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Adrianne around the globe.
Adrianne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Adrianne
You are a child of change. You are always being straight. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Do you like Adrianne? Other names you would love
- Blazej has its origin in Latin language is used as a boy name and is mainly used in Czech and Polish, Blazej means "Lisping"
- Beatus - Boy name Beatus means "Lucky One or Blessed" has its origin in Latin is mostly used in Finnish and Swedish
- Aimé commonly is used in French, meaning of Aimé is "Who is Loved or Lover" is of Latin origin
- Saustin - Saustin means "Majestic" has its origin in Latin language
- Doumenique is originated from Latin, Doumenique means "Offered to the Lord"
Namesakes of Adrianne
- Adrianne Pieczonka, Canadian soprano opera singer
- Adrianne León, American singer-songwriter, chef
- Adrianne Curry, American model and reality television personality
- Adrianne Palicki, American actress best
- Adrianne Frost, American comedian, author, and actress
- Adrianne Krstansky in The Company Men as Actress
- Adrianne Lobel in Five Corners as Production Designer
- Adrianne Grady in Role Models as Miscellaneous Crew
- Adrianne Allen in Merrily We Go to Hell as Actress
- Adrianne Walsh in Dolphin Tale 2 as Actress
- Adrianne Richards in Hiding in Plain Sight as Actress
- Adrianne Sachs in RoboCop as Actress
- Adrianne Duncan acted in movie The Chameleon
- Adrianne Barredo played the vital role of N in 1990 drama film Mga birhen ng Ermita.
- Adrianne Hick, from 2007 drama film Red Molly, who played Red Molly Brannigan.
Lists having Adrianne
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ianne
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea