Crystine meaning and origin
Crystine is variant of well-known and biblical Christina. Christina is variation of biblical and enduring Christiana. Christina is derived from Christine. Christina is feminine variation of Christian. Christina is Greek equivalent of Christiane. Christina means Form of Christopher and Christian Woman is originated from Latin.
Variants of Crystine
Christina, Christiana, Christiane, Carsta, Chrystel, Kristin, Christene, Anachristina, Christinamarie, Christianah, Stiane, Christian, Karsta, Christa, Chrystell, Crystal, Krystal, Kristín, Chrystene, Anna
View middle names that goes with Crystine like Myha, Docia, Analia, Marceline, Pase, Maie,Names that rhyme with Crystine
Popularity of Crystine
Crystine is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1991. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Crystine?
You like to explore your options about everything. You lack passion and wilderness. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You lack adventure. You are intelligent and independent. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You lack traveling and exploring. Relationships make you feel trapped.
You would love these names similar to Crystine
- Marylin means Sea of Bitterness or Wished-for Child is originated from Hebrew and Latin and is bestowed upon baby girls is predominantly used in English and Danish
- Marella - Originated from Latin and Hebrew, Unorthodox Marella is majorly used in Italian, Danish and Arabic and a girl name, Marella means "Variant of Muriel or Shining Sea"
- Julieta - Originated from Hebrew and Latin, Famed Julieta is mainly used in Italian, Spanish and French, Julieta means "Dedicated to Jupiter" is aimed at girls
- Lu'lu is used primarily in Arabic aimed at baby girls is originated from Germanic and Latin, Lu'lu means "Pearls"
- Petunya - Petunyas origin is Latin, meaning of Petunya is "Flower" is bestowed upon baby girls. Petunya is resulted from Petunia.
Namesakes of Crystine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Crystine
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -tine
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One