Airial meaning and origin
Airial is derivative of Ariel. Ariel is variant of biblical and well-liked Ariela. Ariel is Latin and Greek cognate of The Hebrew Name אֲרִיאֵל Meaning Lion of God. Also Ariel is Finnish equivalent of Adiel. Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Ariel, Ariel means "Lion of God".
Variants of AirialNames that rhyme with Airial
Popularity of Airial
Airial is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 50 babies have been named Airial globally.
What numerology tells about Airial?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Travelling is your passion. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Other names similar to Airial
- Nazareno - Nazareno's meaning is He who has Separated Himself from the Rest is a boy name has origin in Hebrew
- Ishmerai - The boy name Ishmerai is originated from Hebrew, Ishmerai means "God Takes Care"
- Yeudiel - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Yeudiel has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Yeudiel is "I Give Thanks to God"
- Josya - Unisex name Josya is used in Gujarati, Telugu and Malayalam and rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Josya is "Delightful"
- Aarron - Originated from Hebrew, Durable and Well-Known Aarron is used commonly in English is bestowed upon baby boys. Aarron is English equivalent of Aaron
Namesakes of Airial
We could not find any notable namesake.