Boase meaning and origin
Boase is variation of biblical and famed Boaz. Boaz is used commonly in English and Dutch is originated from Hebrew, Boaz means "Quickness and Quick".
Variants of Boase
View middle names that goes with Boase like Kaine, Webster, Ofra, Wisa,Names that rhyme with Boase
Popularity of Boase
Boase is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Boase
Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You take things too seriously.
Do you like Boase? You would love these names
- Leja - Unexpected and Fresh unisex name Leja is of Hebrew origin, dominantly used in Lithuanian and Danish languages, meaning of Leja is "Weary,Tired or Wild Cow"
- Yahir - The well-known unisex name Yahir is used in Spanish and English has its roots in Hebrew, Yahir means "He Enlightens". On baby boy names chart, well-known Yahir managed to reach 480 in year 2013 in United States
- Yovani - Unconventional unisex name Yovani means "Young Lady" which is used substantially in Tamil has its origin in Hebrew language
- Ruven - Principally used in German and Tamil unexpected, Ruven has its origin in Hebrew and a baby boy name, meaning of Ruven is "A Son!, See or Behold"
- Nageed - Nageed's meaning is Prince, Ruler Prince and Ruler has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name. Nageed is resulted from Nagid.
Namesakes of Boase
We could not find any notable namesake.