Divy meaning and origin
Divy's meaning is Lightable, Loved By God or Laukik used for baby boys. Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam. Divy is version of biblical, outstanding and immutable David. Also David is form of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved in Latin language. Meaning of David is Loved By God and Beloved has its origin in Hebrew. Divy is celebrated on October 6th.
Variants of DivyNames that rhyme with Divy
Popularity of Divy
Divy is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Divy is a common name in India. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Divy around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Divy
Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Divy
- Samudrapriya - Girl name Samudrapriya means "Name of a Raga" is used in Oriya and Telugu
- Anshit - Anshit's meaning is Sun is a baby boy name is used substantially in Telugu, Tamil and Oriya
- Mythilli - Mythilli's meaning is Heart Full or Wife of Lord Rama is used mostly in Bengali, Gujarati and Tamil is a girl name
- Achyuthan - The boy name Achyuthan is used especially in Assamese and Bengali, Achyuthan means "Indestructible"
- Mithul - The boy name Mithul means "Kingdom" is used in Tamil and Telugu
Namesakes of Divy
- Divya Shah in Jab We Met as Actress
- Divyavani in Pelli Pustakam as Actress
- Divya Khosla in Yaariyan as Director
- Divya Rana in Ram Teri Ganga Maili as Actress
- Divya Seth in In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones as Actress
- Divyanka Tripathi in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as Actress
- Divyaa Dwivedi in Suno Sasurjee as Actress
- Divya Bharti in Deewana as Actress
- Divya Dutta in Veer-Zaara as Actress
- Divy Nidhi Sharma is writer of movie Zokkomon