Yannik meaning and origin
Yannik's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful is used in Breton, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and French has its roots in Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name . Yannik is variant form of biblical and celebrated John. John is shortened form of Johannes. John is German and English equivalent of Johannes. John means Yahweh is Gracious, Gift of God and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin. Yannik is variant form of biblical and well-liked Yannick. Yannick is an abridged form of Yann. Also Yannick is short version of John. Yannick is equivalent of Jean in Breton language. Also Yannick is equivalent of Jannik in Breton language. Yannick is also Breton cognate of Yannic. Yannick means Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful came from Hebrew. Yannik is celebrated on December 27th.
Variants of Yannik
Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Yannick, John, Jean, Jannik, Yannic, Jannic, Yanick, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jeanne, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Jan, JannekNames that rhyme with Yannik
Popularity of Yannik
Yannik is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1934 and was last seen in 2008, during its 73 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1953, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 372 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Yannik. There are over 601 babies that have been given the name Yannik in France. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 175 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Yannik. Over 577 people have been named Yannik in Switzerland.
Yannik is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. And also in Belgium. Also, Yannik is a familiar name in Germany, Cameroon, Canada and DR Congo. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yannik
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You believe life's to have fun. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You love books and movies with a powerful message. Reframe your problems as an opportunity to prove yourself you can handle anything that comes in your way.
Do you like Yannik? You would love these names
- Emelina - Used majorly in Swedish, Danish and English unheard-of, Emelina has origin in Germanic and German, Emelina means "Brave or Home or Sweet" is used as a girl name
- Vitus - Rarefied Vitus majorly is used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Vitus is "Wood or Forest". It is rooted from Germanic and French is given to boys
- Kamma - The girl name Kamma is majorly used in Sanskrit, Danish and Finnish. It is rooted from Arabic and Sanskrit, Kamma means "Desire or Loveable"
- Nonna - Offbeat Nonna is originated from African-Hausa and Latin is used as a girl name, Nonna means "Bold or Ninth" is prevalently used in Swedish, Frisian and Norwegian
- Pali means Eyes is a gender insensitive name is of Latin origin is used commonly in Hungarian and Finnish
Namesakes of Yannik
- Yannik Mazzilli in Action commerciale as Actor
Lists having Yannik
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Yan
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful