Akua name meaning
What does Akua mean?
Unconventional girl name Akua means "Girl Born on Wednesday" specifically used in African, Ewe and Twi is rooted from African-Akan language.
How do I pronounce Akua?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Akua is Ah-koo-ah. It can also be pronounced as a-kua.
Variants of AkuaNames that rhyme with Akua
How popular is the name Akua?
Akua is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 48 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 506 babies that have been given the name Akua in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2167 in 2000. But Akua is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Akua in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Akua
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability.
Looking for names similar to Akua? Please go through the following names
- Ojea - Boy name Ojea has origin in African, meaning of Ojea is "One who Brings Gifts". Ojea is a resultant of Oji.
- Kwayera - Of African origin, Unorthodox Kwayera is especially used in African, Kwayera means "Appearance" is a gender insensitive name
- Asura is used chiefly in Sanskrit and Hindi, Asura means "Spiritual or Daughter Born During the Month of Ashur" bestowed upon both sexes is originated from African
- Nalo - Nalo's meaning is One who is Lovable or Lovable is substantially used in Hindi that came from African is used as a unisex name
- Ajani - Far-out Ajani majorly is used in African, Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Ajani is "Of Noble Birth, Possessive After a Fight or He Fights for What is his", a gender insensitive name has origin in African and Indian
Famous people named Akua
- Akua Kuenyehia, Ghanaian lawyer
- Akua Campanella, casting director