Alaxandra meaning and origin
Alaxandra is variant form of desirable and skyrocketing leading Alexandra. Alexandra is feminine variant of Alexander. Outlandish Alexandra came from Old Greek, meaning of Alexandra is "Protector and To Help".
Variants of AlaxandraNames that rhyme with Alaxandra
Popularity of Alaxandra
Alaxandra is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Alaxandra around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Alaxandra
You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
Do you like Alaxandra? Read these names too
- Nicolay particulary is used in Swedish, Finnish and Scandinavian is a baby boy name, meaning of Nicolay is "Victory of the People" has origin in Old Greek
- Aleksanteri - Origin of Persistent and Darling Aleksanteri is in Old Greek is especially used in Finnish and Swedish is a boy name. Aleksanteri is form of Alexander in Finnish language
- Damienne - Old Greek and Greek name Damienne is a girl name, meaning of Damienne is "Fertility"
- Kyrillos has its origin in Greek is commonly used in Swedish is aimed at boys. Kyrillos is Nordic form of The Greek Name Κυριλλος
- Luka means Daylight Babies or Shining is used in Finnish, Serbian and Faroese, rooted from Old Greek is given to both genders
Namesakes of Alaxandra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alaxandra
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Defend
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Manly