Alexee meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Alexee is originated from Old Greek. Alexee is a form of renowned and evergreen Alexis. Alexis is short form of names with "Alex". Alexis is equivalent of Αλεξιος in Greek language. Infrequent Old Greek Alexis, meaning of Alexis is "The Word Alexein Which is of the Meaning to Ward Off to Defend and Defender of Mankind".
Variants of AlexeeNames that rhyme with Alexee
Popularity of Alexee
Alexee is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 8833 in 2002. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Alexee
You love life and life loves you. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Other names similar to Alexee, for soon-to-be-parents
- Pierce - Pierce's meaning is Form of Peter, Stone or The Stone is commonly used in French and English. Its origin is in Old Greek is aimed at both sexes
- Aleksej - Originated from Old Greek, Curious and Modernistic Aleksej is mostly used in Finnish, Slovenian and Danish, Aleksej means "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men, Defender of Men or Defender of Men" is aimed at baby boys
- Aliena - Atypical Aliena principally is used in Danish, English and Swedish aimed at baby girls which originated from Germanic, Old French and Slavonic, meaning of Aliena is "Shining, Of Magdala and Torch". Aliena is resulted from Alena.
- Aludra - Originated from Arabic and Old Greek, Aludra is largely used in Arabic, a baby girl name, Aludra means "The Maiden or Virgin"
- Thaddäus - Origin of Thaddäus is in Greek and Aramaic languages is used as a baby boy name and is notably used in German, meaning of Thaddäus is "Praise"
Namesakes of Alexee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alexee
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Alex
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Protect