Algot meaning and origin
Algot is equivalent of Algautr in Swedish and Danish languages.
Variants of AlgotNames that rhyme with Algot
Popularity of Algot
A common name in Sweden with over 166 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. At the peak of its usage in 2015, it ranked 92nd when 166 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Algot is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Algot is a rare baby name in Sweden where it is still in use. Over 166 babies in Sweden have been named Algot. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
What numbers say about Algot?
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You don't wait on destiny to decide for you. You decide for you. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Algot
- Karelius - Particulary used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, Karelius is used as a boy name. Karelius is equivalent of Karl in Latin language. Also Karelius is form of Any Name Beginning with Kar- in Latin language
- Minora - The girl name Minora has origin in Old Norse, Australian and Hebrew, Minora means "Smallest One" is used prevalently in Danish and Norwegian. Minora is a feminine form of Minor.
- Erza is English equivalent of エルザ, a Japanese Form of Elsa
- Lare - Especially used in Norwegian and Finnish, Lare aimed at both sexes, meaning of Lare is "A Wealthy Man" is originated from English-American
- Torgny means The Sound of Weaponry is used mainly in Swedish and Danish has its origin in Scandinavian is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Algot
- Algot Untola, Finnish writer and journalist
- Algot Lönn, Swedish road racing cyclist
- Algot Magnuson of Revsnes, medieval Swedish magnate
- Algot Böstman, from film PrimaVera, who portrayed N.
Lists having Algot
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in Sweden (2015)
- Baby Names that mean Counsel
- Baby Names that mean Elves
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Magical
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Nature
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Natural
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full