Alphonso meaning and origin
Of German, Gothic and Germanic origin, Famed and Perpetual Alphonso bestowed upon both sexes used chiefly in Spanish, English, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Alphonso means "Noble and Fast". Alphonso is variation of sacred, conifer and cherished Alfonso. Alfonso is equivalent of Alfons in Italian language. Dominant and Perennial Alfonso came from Gothic and Spanish, meaning of Alfonso is "Ready for Battle, Noble and Eager and The Elements Adal Meaning Noble Honorable + Ala All + Hadu Struggle + Hild Battle Fight + Funs Ready". Of German, Gothic and Germanic origin, Admired and All time favorite Alphonso bestowed upon both sexes, used mostly in Spanish, English, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Alphonso means "Noble and Fast". Alphonso is an amalgamation of creative and adventurous and perennial ALA and FUSS. ALA is version of Names Containing the Name Element Ala, which itself is short version of Alice. Alphonso is an amalgamation of creative and adventurous and perennial ALA and FUSS. Alphonso is celebrated on August 1st.
Variants of AlphonsoNames that rhyme with Alphonso
Popularity of Alphonso
Alphonso used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 15067 babies have been given the name in 139 years. When at its peak in 1900,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 139 years. Moreover, the given name has been to Alphonso is an uncommon baby name in France, 26 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2004. There are over 126 babies that have been given the name Alphonso in France.
Alphonso is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1999. But Alphonso is a popular baby name in Liberia where every 1 in 900 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Alphonso globally.
Alphonso in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Alphonso
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time.
Looking for names similar to Alphonso? Please go through the following names
- Gianni - Mostly used in Italian and Gujarati darling, Gianni aimed at both sexes, meaning of Gianni is "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Gracious or The Lord is Gracious" has its origin in Hebrew. In 2018, prevalent Gianni was the 416th most popular name among baby boy names in United States
- Halle - Halle's meaning is Dweller at the Hall Meadow or Hay Meadow used for both sexes that of Germanic and Old English origin is used commonly in Finnish, English and Danish
- Kiana - Well-Known unisex name Kiana is originated from Indoeuropean, meaning of Kiana is "Elements of Nature or Divine" is primarily used in Finnish, Persian and Hindi
- Lennox - Meaning of Lennox is Field on River Leven or Field on the River Leven is a gender insensitive name, rooted from Celtic and Scottish is used in Danish and English
- Skye - Widespread unisex name Skye means "A Nature Name Referring to the Sky or Cloud, Sheltering or The Isle of Skye" and is rooted from English is specifically used in English, Arabic and English languages
Namesakes of Alphonso
- Alphonso of Brienne, son of John of Brienne and Berengaria of León
- Alphonso de Spina, Spanish Franciscan Catholic Bishop
- Alphonso Sgroia, New York gang member
- Alphonso Martin, British musician best known as a percussionist and vocalist for the reggae group Steel Pulse
- Alphonso Lingis, American philosopher, writer and translator
- Alphonso Taft, American jurist, diplomat, politician
- Alphonso Jackson, served as the 13th United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Alphonso Ford, American professional basketball player
- Alphonso Johnson, American jazz bassist active since the early 1970s
- Alphonso Hodge, former professional American and Canadian football defensive back
- Alphonso McAuley, American actor and a Viner with over 2
- Alphonso Carreker, He attended Columbus Marion Franklin High School
- Alphonso Barto, Minnesota legislator and the seventh Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota
- Alphonso Hart, Republican politician from the U.S. State of Ohio
- Alphonso DeNoble in Communion as Actor
- Alphonso Alexander in Bustin' Loose as Actor
- Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson in Rich Brothers as Actor
- Actor Alphonso Thompson, well-known for movie Straight Outta Oakland 2
- Alphonso King Jr., from 2012 biography and documentary film Shades of Jade, who characterized N.