Amatus name meaning
On This Page
What does Amatus mean?
Amatus is used in German, Amatus means "The Beloved or Lover" and rooted from Latin is bestowed upon boys. Amatus is variant form of noteworthy, virtuous and timeless Amy. Amy is variant form of AimeeAmanda.
Also Amy is variant form of unfading and preeminent Amalia. Amy is diminutive of Amata. Amy is English equivalent of Aimée. Latin name Amy, meaning of Amy is "Friendship, Dearly Loved and Truth".
Amatus is variant form of Amadeus. Amadeus's meaning is God's Love, Love of God and The Elements Amare Meaning to Love is originated from Latin.
How does Amatus sound as a baby name?
Amatus is a charming and memorable name for a baby boy that exudes strength, grace, and significance. With its Latin roots meaning "God's love," Amatus carries a spiritual essence in its sound and significance.
It's a unique name that has the potential to stand out in any classroom or gathering, yet it remains easy to pronounce and spell. Amatus also offers several nickname options like Ami, Matt, or even Tussy, which can help the name adapt as the child grows older.
Overall, Amatus is an excellent choice for parents seeking a timeless moniker with strong religious connotations for their little bundle of joy.
How do I pronounce Amatus?
Three syllabled Amatus is pronounced as a-ma-tus.
Variants of AmatusNames that rhyme with Amatus
How popular is the name Amatus?
Amatus is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Ghana, India and Malaysia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Amatus globally.
What numerology tells about Amatus?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Do you like Amatus? Other names you would love
- Floraine - Uncommon girl name Floraine is of Latin origin, Floraine means "Flower"
- Severino means The Severe used for boys is originated from Latin is used chiefly in Italian
- Marissa - Origin of Famed Marissa is in Italian and Latin is commonly used in Swedish and German, meaning of Marissa is "Rebellion, Little Mary or Wished-for Child" is a gender insensitive name
- Eemil particulary is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish has origin in Latin, a boy name, meaning of Eemil is "Imitating or Rivaling"
- Natasja - Noteworthy Natasja is used prevalently in Finnish, Greenlandic and Scandinavian, Natasja means "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas". It is rooted from Latin is given to girls
Sibling Names for Amatus
Introducing new bundle of joy in your family? Inspired by the unique name "Amatus" and looking for sibling names that complement it perfectly? Look no further, as we have curated a list of beautiful and meaningful names that would make great companions to your little Amatus. Check out the following suggestions for boys and girls!
Sister to Amatus
Brother for Amatus
Famous people named Amatus
- Amatus of Nusco, first bishop of Nusco in Irpinia, southern Italy
Lists having Amatus
- Boy names beginning with A
- Latin Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Lover